Impact Genshin The 2.5 update is now available and brings a new weekly boss for players to cultivate. In the End of the Oneiric Euthymia domain, players can face the powerful Raiden Shogun, who is a playable character and, now, a boss who throws a valuable booty. In this guide of the head of Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun, we will see how to unlock the fight, how to evade Raiden Shogun’s attacks and how to get to the top.
- Basic attacks
- Special abilities
- Sinister of Lord of Shadows
- Where is Raiden Shogun in impact Genshin?
- How do I unlock Raiden Shogun Boss Fight?
- What is the best equipment for impact Genshin Fight against boss Raiden Shogun?
- How can I beat Raiden Shogun in impact Genshin?
- impact Genshin Raiden Shogun __ Rewards
Where is Raiden Shogun in impact Genshin?
The boss fight Raiden Shogun can be found under the great Narukami Sanctuary on Narukami Island in Inazuma. Most likely, you have already been in this place and you will have access to the area below the Great Narukami Sanctuary.
How do I unlock Raiden Shogun Boss Fight?
The fight against Raiden Shogun’s head can be unlocked by completing the II and II chapters of Raiden Shogun Imperatrix Umbrosa. During Act II, you will fight against Raiden Shogun, but the true form of him in which he uses all the skills of him will be available once the missions of history are completed.
«Innumerable dreams once flew here as petals in the wind, to never fulfill. This is the origin of eternity, and it is also ‘your’ final ».
What is the best equipment for impact Genshin Fight against boss Raiden Shogun?
To defeat Raiden Shogun, an electro character is essential. This is to defeat the flowers of memory. In addition to this, the shield characters are extremely beneficial to keep your teammates safe from their high-harm attacks.
You can also use a Pyro, Cryo or Hydro character to cause elementary reactions with Electro during the Battle of the Chief. It could be good to grab Bennett, Diona or Barbara so you can make these reactions and at the same time cure your team.
How can I beat Raiden Shogun in impact Genshin?
Raiden Shogun’s shape is known as Magatsu Mitake Narukami No Mikoto during this Battle of Heades, but to simplify things, we will continue to call her Raiden Shogun. The Raiden Shogun has many movements at the disposal of him, so we will review them now.
- Slocked: Raiden Shogun’s normal cuts are extremely harmful. It will pounce on your characters with an immense speed. Fortunately, these attacks are easy to read and, with practice, can be dodged effectively. Just be sure to keep the resistance in case you need to go out quickly from the road.
- Lightning: Raiden Shogun will occasionally call Electro to hit your characters. Usually, he creates an AOE that should be avoided to escape Electro DMG incoming.
- One of these attacks makes Electro rings beat around the sand. Use a GEO construction, such as Zhongli’s elementary skill, to avoid them; Alternatively, jump over them. This is now a rhythm game.
- Clones: Raiden Shogun will convene several clones of itself. To be successful here, you need to eliminate the correct illusion. There does not seem to be a secret for this, but if you want to eliminate them quickly, an arch character works well since they are separated. See: Ganyu.
- Electroculi: Raiden Shogun will convene the Magatsu Electroculi, which will take you away from Raiden Shogun. They also exploit and distribute an immense amount of electro DMG if they are not destroyed.
Sinister of Lord of Shadows
During this Bottle of Heads, Raiden Shogun absorbs Ominioous Destiny, which increases as it hits your characters. When it is filled, the meter Ominoous Destiny will put Raiden Shogun in the Baleful Shadowlord form.
- Lord of the sinister shadows : The shape of Raiden Shogun will make your characters lose elementary energy. In addition to this, the DMG RES of Raiden Shogun increases considerably, so it is very difficult to damage it. To return Raiden Shogun to its normal form, use elementary reactions as superconduct. Any elemental reaction will exhaust the shape of the sinister sir from the shadows.
- Loaded attack: Raiden Shogun will charge a cut that sends electric waves to you. Use your dodge skills to get out of the way.
- Souvenir Flowers: Raiden Shogun will perform the “final calamity” during this attack. This is where you need your Electro character to destroy the flowers of memory. It will generate a shield that will protect you from a lethal cut that gives a touch to any character.
impact Genshin Raiden Shogun __ Rewards
Raiden Shogun’s weekly chief fight will throw the following:
- Adventure experience
- Exp of companionship
- Material to climb the lovely stones character of Amethyst Vajrade
- The meaning of the eons (necessary to further improve the talents of Yae Miko)
- Mudra of the malefic general
- Tears of the calamitous god
- A variety of artifacts from 3, 4 and 5 stars
Raiden Shogun is a formidable ally, and enemy, and anything else that Mihoyo wants to make her. This bosses fight is Duro and requires patience, learning and elaboration of strategies, so if you arrived here, all I can say is good luck! We hope our official guide has been useful. If you are looking for more impact Genshin Guides, check out ours below.
- General guides
- Function guides
- Game guides
- Build guides
- Mission Guides
- Genshin Hangouts Events Impact
- GENSHIN IMPACT 2.0 – INAZUMA
- Impact of Genshin 2.1
- Impact Genshin 2.3
- Impact Genshin 2.5
Leave a Reply