In Horizon Forbidden West, stamps are terrifying crust-like cars. Their most complex combat mechanics are their ability to go on the ground and appear right under Ela, inflicting a huge damage when hitting. The best way to combat this powerful machine is to remove some key parts of the body that allow it to perform these devastating attacks.
Destruction of the Camnelloma Blaise Sak turns off its ability to perform attacks with fiery effects, which can save elaux additional health during the battle. Players can also aim on mining claws The destruction of which will turn off the ability of the camnelloma to be buried under the ground.
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Stockers will weak to damage from shock and ice attacks. They will also strongly against damage from fiery attacks.
There are many different parts of the body on the squamine, and each of them will give different prey and apply a different amount of damage to the machine when attacking players. Parts of the Rockbreaker hull:
- Mountain claw
- Blaise Sak
- Canister resources
- Exhaust hole
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to shoot down the arrow or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. From the stone list of items will fall out of the camnera:
- Flying sludge (very rare) – falls out of the body and flaming bag.
- Blaze (Common) – falls out of the body and Blaze SAC.
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- Circulator of the stone * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Big core of the car (rare) – falls out of the body and canisters with resources.
- The main nerve of the Kamneloma * (rare) – falls out of the body and canisters with resources.
- Machine musculature (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Braided wire (ordinary) – falls out of the body and canisters with resources
- Crystal braid (very rare) – falls out of the body
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Glowing cerebral barrel (very rarely) – falls out of the body
- Durable rigid plate (ordinary) – falls out of the body and canisters with resources.
- Claw Mining Komneloma * (very rarely) – falls out of Mining Claw.
- Explosive paste (rare) – falls out of the canister with resources.
* Items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Rockbreaker car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Stamp is part Kappa wins the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!