Pokémon Diamant and Pokémon Perl have already been released on the switch months ago as a radiant diamond and luminous pearl. However, the two remakes missed a function that fans had hoped: the magic exchange, or the possibility to exchange a Pokémon against another unknown Pokémon online. But now your prayers were heard: the new Update 1.3.0 finally opens the gates of the Global Wonder Station and brings the long-awaited function into the game.
Pokémon Diamond / Perl: Update 1.3.0 is there, that’s in it
Update to Ver 1.3.0: Pokémon Bright diamond and luminous pearl get today, on March 16, missed the latest patch. You can already download that now, which should happen at the latest at the start of the game alone, unless the function has turned off.
What brings the update? The patch shares in three larger areas, as Nintendo writes on the official support page.
- Arceus Event: Who not only luminous pearl or radiant diamond, but also Pokémon legends: Arceus has on the switch, enjoys a very special event. In it, you can meet the mysterious Pokémon Arceus and Darkrai if your specific requirements meets (more about this via: Pokémon ).
- Online swap function: The Global Wonder Station Aka GWS in Jubelstadt is now open. There you can now exchange Pokémon with other players online now. However, you still need a paid Nintendo Switch online subscription.
- “ Further customizations and corrections […] to improve the gameplay experience.”
You are missing in the remakes other legendary Pokémon? Then look past Hamanusa Park. As this trailer shows, you will find it:
How to work the online exchange
As in most other Pokémon games you can choose from your Pokémon you want to separate. This then offers you online a randomly selected person somewhere around the world and from this person receives the Pokémon you offer. For you, that means, you exchanges a Pokémon you do not want to anymore, against another random Pokémon.
More about Pokémon:
- Pokémon Karmesin / Purple: All previously known differences
- Pokemon Arceus – rock wall keeps shiny caught
- Pokécenter in Karmesin and Purpur look like petrol stations
While the release of Pokémon radiant diamond and luminous pearl and Pokémon legends: Arceus is not yet so long ago, the next Pokémon main game was announced. With Pokémon Karmesin and Purple, the ninth generation is officially introduced and the title should appear at the end of the year.
How do you find the exchange function? Are you looking forward to the comeback of the feature?