In the amount of prey that exist in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, people will want to have duplicates of certain objects to switch between classes or act with friends. Grinding is already tedious anyway, and although it may be a fun method for many, some want things to go a little faster. Here duplicate comes into play. To perform the duplication of objects in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
How works the duplication of objects in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
This is a somewhat tedious process when you are on the last generation consoles, so remember. You need a second player. This can be done either by playing with someone who is reliable online, or with a second controller. Only a second character has to come to it.
Here are the steps you need to do in the specified order:
- Step 1: Back up / download your score over the cloud or USB. Just create a copy of your memory file for the PC.
- Step 2: Start Wonderlands and continue with your current character.
- Step 3: Charge the second player or connect the second player with your second controller.
- Step 4: Put all the elements that you want to duplicate.
- Step 5: Player 2 picks up all objects that you dropped.
- Step 6: Player 2 reports on the game session, followed by player 1 (you).
- Step 7: Close the game / application.
- Step 8: Replace your new memory file through your backup.
- Step 9: Load Wonderlands
If you made it right, both players should have the same item they have dropped. This method can be extremely useful for spellshot players when using the skill AMBI-HEXTROUS. This means that you can have two equal spells without keeping from the same source until you get it.
This is by no means a banable exploit, so do not worry about consequences if you do this. It will simply reduce the agriculture of objects in general dramatically, especially legendary. If you need other fast agricultural tips, eg. B. Get infinite skeleton keys, you can do so.
Tiny Tinas Wunderland is now available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X / S and PC.
Fanboy’s attack / play guide / Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Duplication Glitch: How to duplicate objects in Wonderlands